90% of mortality in cancer is attributed to drug resistance
This has been accepted as an unavoidable truth for >50 years.
resistanceBio is on a mission to understand and prevent drug resistance from the start.
Focusing on toxicity and efficacy results in drugs that work…
But resistance is what kills patients
Resistance needs time to evolve
Drugs are currently tested for 2-4 weeks
While clinical resistance takes over 3 months to evolve
resistanceBio combines advanced biotechnology with long-term evolution to mimic cancer resistance in humans
Tune the environment based on known clinical outcomes
Give cancer the time it needs
to evolve resistance
Create a holistic map of how
When we prioritize resistance
equally to toxicity and efficacy, we can...
- Develop longer-lasting drugs
- Reveal resistance pathways
- Discover novel targets
- Predict clinical outcomes
- Advance the right drug candidates
- Determine new drug superiority/inferiority
- Approve new drugs faster + cheaper
- Discover novel biomarkers
- Enroll fewer patients to reach endpoints